Best practices to apply Sunday nutrients:
- Optimal temperatures are between 50F to 85F for the fertilizer to be most effective.
- Apply Sunday preferably in early morning, or evening if morning application is not possible.
- If your lawn is dry, apply a healthy watering several hours before applying Sunday.
- During high heat conditions, water your lawn again one day after applying Sunday nutrients.
- Only apply to a soil that has been well watered leading up to application, however do not apply when rain is in the forecast for 24 hours.
- Do not mow within two days of Sunday application, either before or after.
- Let Sunday dry before resuming activity on the lawn. This can take anywhere from 4 to 24 hours depending on the level of sun/temperature at the time of application.
- Follow directions closely and do not over apply.