Usually any spraying issue can rectified with a quick check of the downtube and output hole. Please see below for troubleshooting steps!
If you haven't already please check out our getting started video
1. - Down-tube Check - Please check that your down-tube is firmly affixed the sprayer head. The filter will be at the bottom of the tube, the open tube end connects to the sprayer head. To affix the down tube look inside the lower part of the sprayer unit and insert open end of the down-tube firmly into the sprayer. The filter will be at the bottom of the down-tube to filter out any organic debris in the fertilizer. Any air gap in the bag is normal and will not cause suction issues.
2. - Ensure valve is completely open - Ensure the valve on the left hand side of the sprayer is completely opened, sometimes this takes a hard twist. You should see the hole (see photo in #5).
3. - Filter Check - Check the filter at the bottom of the down-tube for any debris. This can usually be wiped or hosed off. If needed remove the filter, clean it and replace it to the end of the down-tube.
4. - Clean our your Sprayer - make sure there is no debris stuck in the down-tube or filter.
5. - Sprayer top hole - If you have used the sprayer on previous applications there is the possibility of debris or fertilizer drying in the small top hole in the sprayer. Use a paper clip or a small pin to poke out the hole to clear any debris. Please see below for image.
Please contact us if these steps do not work for you!